Here is the new and improved completely modded and custom Game Boy Advance handheld version 2.0 including:
* AGS-101 backlit display
* Voltage Regulator (Brighter display)
* Digital Brightness Control
* Hi-Fi Class-D amplifier w/ 24dB gain, Better noise filtering & Less distortion
* New High-End speaker w/ Better frequency response & Higher sensitivity
* Clockspeed options 1x, 2x, 4x, 0.5x
* Rechargeable Battery Pack
The Nintendo GBA is mostly known for amazing 2D graphics, similar to the SNES…however a handful of brave developers attempted to bring 3D graphics to the handheld. How successful were they? Let’s find out!
Asterix & Obelix XXL
FIFA 07 Soccer
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed
Medal of Honor Undergroun
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride
– an original GBA board and AGS-101 screen. The screen is connected to the board via an adaptor ribbon.
– a glass cover screen that gives you a better overall transparency and prevents mini surface scratches
– inside the battery compartment you will see the brightness switch on the left side
– a brand new high quality speaker
– a Hi-Fi grade class D amplifier for gameboy advance. It’s more efficient than the gba original amplifier, giving it better battery usage and significantly longer battery life
– a transparent green shell because they looks amzing and it gives a nice view of the work done inside.
– transparent buttons and bumpers were used to almost look invisible and give more accent to the shell color
The Nintendo GBA continues to be one of the most satisfying handheld systems to collect for with many great games released for it across all different genres. In this video Reggie highlights 10 GBA games that many people don’t know about but should play!
Tactics Ogre: The Night of Lodis
Shining Soul II
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
Pinobee Wings of Adventure
Sega Arcade Gallery
Riviera: The Promised Land
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
Cima: The Enemy
Yggdra Union: Well Never Fight Alone
Metal Jesus & Radical Reggie are BACK with another list of awesome Nintendo Gameboy Advance / GBA games that are Hidden Gems! These are lesser known games that are super fun to play and should be in every game collector’s library.
Bubble Bobble: Old & New
Mr. Driller 2
Moto Racer Advance
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 & 2
Gumby vs the Astrobots
The King of Fighters EX 1 & 2
River City Ransom EX
Spirits & Spells
Sigma Star Saga
Boulder Dash EX
SD Gundam Force
Previous video of GBA games that are Hidden Gems with Reggie:
The Nintendo GBA is one kick-ass handheld console with lots of hidden gems on it! Reggie shows us some of his favorite Game Boy Advance games that not everybody knows about but everybody should be playing! What games would you like to see in Part 2? Let us know in the comments below!
Astro Boy Omega Factor
MotoCross Maniacs Advance
Wade Hixton’s Counter Punch
Rock n Roll Racing
Invader (import / Reproduction)
Klonoa Empire of Dreams / Dream Champ Tournament
Alien Hominid (import)
Metal Jesus & Reggie tell you what model of Nintendo Game Boy Advance you should buy, what accessories to look out for and what GBA games you should pick up Day 1. The GBA is a great handheld and this buying guide will get you started right!
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 & 3
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Golden Sun 1 & 2
Zelda Minish Cap
Gunstar Super Heroes
Double Dragon Advance
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Advance Wars 1 & 2
Metal Slug Advance
Metroid Zero Mission & Fusion
What other games would you recommend new GBA collectors get Day 1?