Here are my thoughts & reactions to the Nintendo Direct E3 2021. There were a LOT of cool announcements and many of them will release soon! Games Shown:
– Super Smash Bros. Ultimate x Tekken
– Life is Strange remastered / True Colors
– Guardians of the Galaxy
– Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania
– Metroid Dread
– Cruis’n Blast
– Mario Golf: Super Rush
– WarioWare: Get It Together!
– Shin Megami Tensei V
– Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
– Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp
– The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
– Game and Watch Legend of Zelda
– Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (sequel)
God of War. Spider-Man. Horizon Zero Dawn. A new Call of Duty. Choose-your-own sci-fi adventure Detroit. Big-budget zombie game Days Gone. A VR thing for Final Fantasy XV.
That was Sony from E3 2016. This year, the company showed off… well… God of War. Spider-Man. Another Horizon Zero Dawn. A new Call of Duty — now in World War II.
Choose-your-own sci-fi adventure Detroit. Big-budget zombie game Days Gone. And a VR thing for Final Fantasy XV — this time fishing.
That isn’t to say it was a bad show from Sony — far from it, in fact, as each of those games have taken the year to really improve themselves. There was also a new Uncharted adventure, a remastered Shadow of the Colossus, and some Destiny 2 exclusives. Here’s everything you might’ve missed.