Part 3 of my epic trip to Japan, this time we sightsee around Tokyo, go up in the Shibuya Sky, rock out at heavy metal bar, visit the Ramen Museum and explore the Gundam Factory + lots of GAME HUNTING! ++ Watch >> https://youtu.be/jt1pWVTPssQ
Top 10 Things to do in Tokyo:
Tokyo, Japan is a vibrant and dynamic city with a wide range of activities to suit various interests. Here are ten popular things to do in Tokyo:
1. **Visit Meiji Shrine**: Located in the heart of Tokyo, this Shinto shrine is a peaceful oasis surrounded by a dense forest. It’s a great place to experience traditional Japanese culture.
2. **Explore Tsukiji Fish Market and Outer Market**: While the inner wholesale market has moved, the outer market is still bustling with shops and restaurants offering fresh seafood, street food, and Japanese kitchenware.
3. **Experience Harajuku and Takeshita Street**: Harajuku is known for its unique fashion and youth culture. Takeshita Street is lined with trendy shops, boutiques, and crepe stands.
4. **Stroll in Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden**: This spacious garden offers a serene escape from the city’s hustle and bustle. It’s particularly beautiful during cherry blossom season.
5. **Visit Asakusa and Senso-ji Temple**: Asakusa is a historic district in Tokyo, and Senso-ji is the city’s oldest temple. Explore Nakamise-dori for traditional snacks and souvenirs.
6. **Experience Shibuya Crossing and Hachiko Statue**: Shibuya Crossing is one of the busiest pedestrian crossings in the world and a symbol of Tokyo’s energy. Don’t forget to pay your respects to Hachiko, the faithful dog.
7. **Discover Odaiba**: This artificial island offers a mix of shopping, entertainment, and futuristic architecture. Highlights include the teamLab Borderless digital art museum and the Odaiba Seaside Park.
8. **Go to Akihabara (Electric Town)**: A paradise for anime, manga, and electronic enthusiasts. You’ll find shops selling everything from figurines to the latest gadgets.
9. **Enjoy the nightlife in Roppongi**: Known for its nightlife scene, Roppongi offers a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants. It’s a popular spot for both locals and visitors.
10. **Visit Ueno Park and Museums**: Ueno Park is a large public park with cherry blossoms in spring. It’s also home to several museums including the Tokyo National Museum and Ueno Zoo.
Remember, Tokyo is a vast city, so make sure to plan your itinerary based on your interests and the areas you’d like to explore. Additionally, check for any seasonal events or festivals that might be happening during your visit for a unique experience.