The Bard’s Tale IV Kickstarter
Help revive the dungeon crawler! From the creators of Wasteland 2 and Torment comes the long awaited sequel to **the Bard’s Tale trilogy**
I had to get the Album Style package to match my other Bard’s Tale games in the collection. Check it out!
Thirty years ago, The Bard’s Tale put Brian Fargo and Interplay on the map and launched a storied career crafting some of the most beloved cRPGs in gaming history.
* A single-player, party-based dungeon crawl, rich in exploration and combat
* Dungeons filled not just with dangerous fights but with challenging puzzles and devious riddles
* Dynamic phase-based combat, where the pace of battle is animated and fluid, but still gives you time to think and respond to your enemies
* A game set to beautiful Gaelic music, where the Bard’s songs and melodies affect gameplay
* Co-funded by fans and inXile: if this game hits its $1.25 million goal, inXile will put in at least $1.25 million of its own money to double the initial budget!
* Built using Unreal Engine 4, for PC, Mac and Linux. Available from Steam or DRM-Free from GOG.com
* Available in English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, and Polish
* Built for and with the help of our fans. Your feedback and input directly impact the design and features of the game during alpha and beta stages