I work with Olivier from RetroModding.com to create the ultimate original GBA (GameBoy Advance)! We upgrade the outer shell, buttons, screen and speaker for the ultimate in Nintendo handheld nirvana.
More info: http://www.RetroModding.com
– an original GBA board and AGS-101 screen. The screen is connected to the board via an adaptor ribbon.
– a glass cover screen that gives you a better overall transparency and prevents mini surface scratches
– inside the battery compartment you will see the brightness switch on the left side
– a brand new high quality speaker
– a Hi-Fi grade class D amplifier for gameboy advance. It’s more efficient than the gba original amplifier, giving it better battery usage and significantly longer battery life
– a transparent green shell because they looks amzing and it gives a nice view of the work done inside.
– transparent buttons and bumpers were used to almost look invisible and give more accent to the shell color