Radical Reggie – So I decided to do yet another gameboy advance hidden gems video/ I have to honest, I didn’t think i had another in me, but I found some pretty good ones I feel you all will enjoy. This video is dedicated to my good friend John from Intrigued gaming.
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night have most recently been re-released on PS4 in the form of Castlevania Requiem. But is this 4K version the best way to play? Let’s take a look at every game and every version in the Dracula X sub-series, from PC Engine to SNES, PlayStation, Saturn, PSP, and beyond!
Here is the new and improved completely modded and custom Game Boy Advance handheld version 2.0 including:
* AGS-101 backlit display
* Voltage Regulator (Brighter display)
* Digital Brightness Control
* Hi-Fi Class-D amplifier w/ 24dB gain, Better noise filtering & Less distortion
* New High-End speaker w/ Better frequency response & Higher sensitivity
* Clockspeed options 1x, 2x, 4x, 0.5x
* Rechargeable Battery Pack
The Nintendo GBA is mostly known for amazing 2D graphics, similar to the SNES…however a handful of brave developers attempted to bring 3D graphics to the handheld. How successful were they? Let’s find out!
Asterix & Obelix XXL
FIFA 07 Soccer
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed
Medal of Honor Undergroun
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride