Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night have most recently been re-released on PS4 in the form of Castlevania Requiem. But is this 4K version the best way to play? Let’s take a look at every game and every version in the Dracula X sub-series, from PC Engine to SNES, PlayStation, Saturn, PSP, and beyond!
Rose Colored Gaming is known for their excellent handheld stands but occasionally they do limited releases like these NES / Famicom GBAs. This is a quick unboxing and first impressions.
** DISCLAIMER: I was sent these for review, but the video is not sponsored and nobody is reviewing this video before release. The opinions in this video are my own **
Here is the new and improved completely modded and custom Game Boy Advance handheld version 2.0 including:
* AGS-101 backlit display
* Voltage Regulator (Brighter display)
* Digital Brightness Control
* Hi-Fi Class-D amplifier w/ 24dB gain, Better noise filtering & Less distortion
* New High-End speaker w/ Better frequency response & Higher sensitivity
* Clockspeed options 1x, 2x, 4x, 0.5x
* Rechargeable Battery Pack
MORE INFO: http://www.retromodding.com
here’s 9 of my games you probably don’t know about
The Nintendo GBA is mostly known for amazing 2D graphics, similar to the SNES…however a handful of brave developers attempted to bring 3D graphics to the handheld. How successful were they? Let’s find out!
Asterix & Obelix XXL
FIFA 07 Soccer
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed
Medal of Honor Undergroun
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride
I work with Olivier from RetroModding.com to create the ultimate original GBA (GameBoy Advance)! We upgrade the outer shell, buttons, screen and speaker for the ultimate in Nintendo handheld nirvana.
More info: http://www.RetroModding.com
– an original GBA board and AGS-101 screen. The screen is connected to the board via an adaptor ribbon.
– a glass cover screen that gives you a better overall transparency and prevents mini surface scratches
– inside the battery compartment you will see the brightness switch on the left side
– a brand new high quality speaker
– a Hi-Fi grade class D amplifier for gameboy advance. It’s more efficient than the gba original amplifier, giving it better battery usage and significantly longer battery life
– a transparent green shell because they looks amzing and it gives a nice view of the work done inside.
– transparent buttons and bumpers were used to almost look invisible and give more accent to the shell color
The Nintendo GBA continues to be one of the most satisfying handheld systems to collect for with many great games released for it across all different genres. In this video Reggie highlights 10 GBA games that many people don’t know about but should play!
BUY GBA Games here: http://goo.gl/N1jKdZ
Tactics Ogre: The Night of Lodis
Shining Soul II
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
Pinobee Wings of Adventure
Sega Arcade Gallery
Riviera: The Promised Land
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
Cima: The Enemy
Yggdra Union: Well Never Fight Alone
GBA Hidden Gems – Part 1:
GBA Hidden Gems – Part 2: