– Retro Racing with a Modern Twist: Experience nostalgic arcade racing with realistic physics, multiplayer, and destructible cars.
– Exciting Gameplay Variety: Dive into diverse game modes for thrilling races, challenges, and practice sessions.
– Wide Selection of Vehicles: Choose from high-performance race cars and muscle cars, each with unique handling characteristics.
– Iconic Global Locations: Race through renowned cities like London, Paris, and New York, featuring recognizable landmarks.
– Social and Competitive Features: Compete locally in split-screen multiplayer and challenge online leader boards for bragging rights.
If you’re looking for some great racing games to play, then look no further! In this video, I’llshare with you my top 10 picks for the best racing games available on modern consoles. From cars to bikes and boats, we’ve got you covered! So which racing game is the best for you? Watch this video and find out! And be sure to let me know which one you’re most excited to try! Games Radical Bikerz Hotspot Racing 187 Ride or Die Kandagawa Jet Girls Midnight Run Smashing Drive Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Formula Karts Crusi”n Blast Slipstream
t’s been many years since the legendary Criterion delivered a new Need for Speed game, but the studio is back with NFS Unbound and… it’s really impressive! In this video, Oliver Mackenzie discusses how the Frostbite engine is deployed on this title, how it ranks against Criterion’s prior NFS classics – and yes, we get the full lowdown on how PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S compare.
Wave Race 64 released on the Nintendo 64 in 1996 and with it came amazing jet ski arcade action, awesome sound and music and most of all amazing looking water physics that still holds up all these years later. In todays episode we take a closer look at the Waves of Wave Race 64 and deep dive to see how it was done by the skilled development team at Nintendo EAD.