TeePublic makes some of the coolest gamer and nerdy geek t-shirts you can buy. Plus they make my Metal Jesus t-shirts too! They mailed me a package of random shirts to open plus I will be giving away an original poster!
I hit 200,000 Subscribers on YouTube today! Thanks to everybody who watches my silly gaming videos! #MuchLove
We are giving away 1UpCard 3-Pack Cartridge Cleaners to 20 lucky winners world wide. To enter:
1) Be subscribed to my YouTube channel
2) Go to http://www.Facebook.com/MetalJesusRocks
3) Answer the question: What is the dirtiest or naughtiest game you’ve ever played?
Congratulations to our winners! If you weren’t picked but still have games to clean, head over to 1upcard.com. All of the game cleaning kits will be at the lowest price possible for TODAY ONLY (Sunday October 11). Get it while it lasts.
Joe P Gregory
Lajos László Viktor
Go to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo on Oct 17 & 18 for awesome retro games, arcades, pinball, live bands, auctions AND special guest speakers and panels…including MINE! I will be joined by Kinsey, Reggie & The Immortal John Hancock. Details here:
See you there!
Metal Jesus here, and I’m back again, this time with an update to my channel that I’m really excited about, and that is I’m going to be adding closed captioning or transcriptions to many of my bigger videos. I’m gonna start with the Friday videos. But this is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now, because, well, in my family, I actually have an aunt who is deaf. And also I know some people who are in the gaming community, especially here in Seattle, who are deaf. And so it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a while, but bigger than that, actually, is that there are a lot of people who watch YouTube videos and my videos where perhaps English is not their first language. And so having the text transcribed down below accurately is a big bonus for them.
1st place gets $75 in Leaptrade credit,
2nd place gets $50 in leap trade credit
3rd gets $25
1) Must be Subscribed to my Channel
2) Must have or create a http://www.Leaptrade.com account – Free to sign up, Does not require a credit card.
3) Only in U.S.
4) 18 years or older
5) You must follow YouTube community Guidelines:
How do You Enter? Go to Facebook.com/MetalJesusRocks and post a comment to this contest. What game would you like to add to your collection from Leaptrade?
Contest will run until Sunday July 12 when I will post the Winners in the Description of this video AND on the Facebook post.
Full disclosure: this is NOT a paid endorsement & I get no kickback.
Loudwire: With the help of the Filthy Frackers, we mashed up some of the monsters of ’80s hard rock with the monsters of 8-bit video games. It’s our tribute to Guns N’ Roses, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Quiet Riot and Twisted Sister as well as 8-bit video games at the same time! Can you identify all the video game monsters that appear in this video?
Chiptune audio and animation by Filthy Frackers. In collaboration with Loudwire.com. Check out the Filthy Frackers below for more awesome 8-bit videos! They rock!
Go here → https://www.youtube.com/filthyfrackers
Gaming Historian: In the late 80’s, Tengen (a subsidiary of Atari Games) decided to challenge Nintendo over their strict policies on 3rd party licensing. How? By suing them and releasing unlicensed video games. Learn the history behind it all.
Help revive the dungeon crawler! From the creators of Wasteland 2 and Torment comes the long awaited sequel to **the Bard’s Tale trilogy**
I had to get the Album Style package to match my other Bard’s Tale games in the collection. Check it out!
Thirty years ago, The Bard’s Tale put Brian Fargo and Interplay on the map and launched a storied career crafting some of the most beloved cRPGs in gaming history.
* A single-player, party-based dungeon crawl, rich in exploration and combat
* Dungeons filled not just with dangerous fights but with challenging puzzles and devious riddles
* Dynamic phase-based combat, where the pace of battle is animated and fluid, but still gives you time to think and respond to your enemies
* A game set to beautiful Gaelic music, where the Bard’s songs and melodies affect gameplay
* Co-funded by fans and inXile: if this game hits its $1.25 million goal, inXile will put in at least $1.25 million of its own money to double the initial budget!
* Built using Unreal Engine 4, for PC, Mac and Linux. Available from Steam or DRM-Free from GOG.com
* Available in English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, and Polish
* Built for and with the help of our fans. Your feedback and input directly impact the design and features of the game during alpha and beta stages
Playstation Access: Mad Max is coming to PS4 this year and, following the incredible film, we can’t wait! Rob has caught up with Avalanche to get all the latest gameplay details.