1. Nobody is an Expert
2. Read the YouTube Creators Playbook
3. It’s going to take time, but that’s ok
4. Your job is Video Production & Social Media
5. Understand Analytics – Watch time is KING
6. Copyright claims & strikes
7. Make videos people want to watch
I have upgraded four pieces of equipment for my YouTube videos: camcorder, lighting, teleprompter and headphones. In this video I share with you which brands and models I chose, how this affects my videos going forward and how you can get them yourself. Actually…that part is pretty easy. Just follow these links:
I have captured over 40 years worth of game play footage beginning with the Atari 2600 to Nintendo SNES to Genesis to Playstation and XBOX. But also handhelds, Macs, Windows PCs and mobile devices like iOS and Android. Here are all the secrets that you can use on your YouTube channel or in your next video stream!
Kinsey is a long time special guest on my Metal Jesus Rocks YouTube channel and many of her videos have been seen by hundreds of thousands of people. Has this affected her life in any way? Has there been some fan interactions stories she can share?